Saturday, May 20, 2017

Patriotism


























I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:5-7 
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. II Timothy 3:1-5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 
once again the storm begins to build,
the raging winds start to blow,
through the chaos and darkness
You stand like a shining
light upon a hill,
a mighty rock which can never
be moved,
a haven in which to take shelter;
a small, still voice within
the howling madness;
trapped within their fear,
running from their mortality,
they see,
but they are blind,
they hear,
but they are deaf,
You are so much more than
psychology or philosophical babble,
so far beyond political agendas or
simple human persuasion;
denying the sovereignty,
demeaning the righteousness,
twisting the truth;
failing to grasp the power.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive