Saturday, May 13, 2017

Jeremiah 17:14



















Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.   Jeremiah 17:14
I have traveled so far,
still I return to this place
where I once began,
this land of degradation and pain,
where darkness and silence live
hand in hand;
I have traveled so far,
yet have I gone nowhere?
deliver me O LORD,
do not give me more
than my broken spirit can bear,
do not leave me here alone
to face the enemy
alone;
in You will I place my trust,
in You will I have my hope,
in You will I seek my rest,
in You will I find my salvation;
touch me that I might be healed,
turn me from paths that do not lead to You,
teach me how to walk in Your light,
test me that I may be confirmed;
for if You heal me O LORD,
I will be healed,
if You save me,
I will be saved,
for you are the One I praise.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive