Sunday, May 7, 2017

Without You























I cannot love
without You,
I cannot dream
without You;
the harder I try,
the more I understand
that I can do nothing
without You;
hold on to me
when I am weak,
give me strength
when I have none,
give me courage
when I am afraid,
show me the way
when I am lost;
let me be in Your will,
is all that I ask,
let me be pleasing to You,
is all that I desire;
fill me with Your love,
show me how to care,
let my soul bask in Your joy,
let it be infinite and complete;
everyday I am reminded of the wonder that is You,
everyday I am renewed by Your comforting love,
everyday I overcome through Your power and grace,
everyday I get a little closer to the day
that I am with You;
where death shall no longer have it’s sting,
and no sound of mourning heard,
pain will be a distant memory,
as every tear is wiped away;
for the old shall pass away,
and You will make everything new.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive