Sunday, May 28, 2017

Let Me Belong To You




















But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!   Matthew 6:13
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.   2 Samuel 22:29
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.   Isaiah 9:2
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.   John 8:12
I am done with darkness
and all it’s misery and suffering,
done trying to live in it,
trying to be a friend of it,
trying to understand it,
trying to please it,
being afraid of it;
I am done with darkness;
let me live in Your light,
let me grow in Your love,
let me rejoice in Your mercy and grace,
let me be a lamp set upon a hill,
let me have the light of life;
let me belong to You;
so many have lost hope,
sitting trapped in self-made prisons
of darkness and despair,
searching for false truths
and solutions leading nowhere,
depending on man-made answers and
inventions of their own minds;
let me belong to You;
You are the Truth,
You are the Light;
You are the Way.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive