Saturday, May 6, 2017

Now I Know More


























sometimes I go back
inside dark and forlorn places,
where confusion and chaos
dance like fire inside my head,
where strange unknown creatures,
silently lurk among forbidden shadows,
places where I stand alone and afraid,
somewhere on the edge;
sometimes I go back to places
where I once was;
I feel the emptiness,
I know the sorrow,
I relive the pain,
I see the lies
for what they truly are;
but then I realize
just how far I have come,
and I know it doesn’t have to
be that way;
now I know more;
now I have a Savior,
now I have a King,
now I have hope,
now I have a reason;
everyday is new,
everyday is alive,
everyday is abundant,
everyday He teaches me
just a little more;
He leads me to places
never imagined obtainable;
He reveals possibilities
never thought possible,
He shows me a love,
beyond the boundaries of this life.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive