Saturday, May 20, 2017

None But You






















Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”   John 10:7-10
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.   Acts 4:12
the night time sky approaches,
the last rays of sunlight
break through distant storm clouds,
small patches of blue linger,
creating pools of tranquility
within the approaching maelstrom,
it is here I seek Your refuge,
it is here I hold on to Your hope
for just a moment more;
another day comes,
another day goes,
the cost slowly taking its toll,
rising and falling with each
passing breath,
all the meaningless decisions pass,
all the thoughtless words fade,
still Your love remains,
still You pour out Your blessings
where none are deserved;
light within the darkness,
life inside this death;
who can speak of wonders
which words can never say?
who can understand mysteries
which can never be known?
none but You Lord,
none but You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive