Thursday, May 18, 2017

Imperfection
















I imagine making love to her in my mind,
I remember her face;
the passion,
the desire,
the ecstasy,
the peace;
lips sucking,
round, hard, firm,
slow and soft,
bouncing, undulating,
warm and moist,
sliding, up, down,
taking every inch,
every centimeter,
wanting more;
I’m not ready to let go,
not ready for forgotten memories;
but;
this moment fades like morning mist;
she pretends it doesn’t matter,
saying this love
goes beyond bodies
of mere flesh,
and I wonder
if I am strong enough
to care for such a love,
worthy to be loved by someone such as this,
remembering love tossed aside,
not sure I deserve two in one lifetime,
so I continue to try,
waiting for a tomorrow
that holds no promise;
searching for perfect love
inside an imperfect world.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive