Saturday, May 13, 2017

Adonai

























The LORD says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!” Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning’s womb. The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.” The Lord is at your right hand; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath. He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth. He will drink from a brook along the way, and so he will lift his head high.   Psalm 110:1-7
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.   John 1:1-5
Adonai;
above You there is no other,
You are the beginning,
You are the end,
You are all there is;
Adonai;
You stretch out Your hand,
the raging winds become calm,
You speak and by Your words alone,
a universe is created;
Adonai;
You are truth,
You are light,
You are righteousness,
You are holy;
Adonai;
before You do I fall,
through You am I redeemed,
by Your will do I stand,
through Your love am I saved;
Adonai;
forgive my foolishness,
rebuke me as a Father rebukes a son,
fill me with Your truth and love,
teach me Your righteous ways;
Adonai;
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive