Monday, December 16, 2013

Worthy

speak and I shall listen,
lead and I shall follow,
for You are my God
and I am Your servant,
for this purpose was I born,
for this reason do I live;
above You there is no other,
You alone are worthy,
You alone deserve all worship and praise,
within You do all things lie,
within You are all things possible;
washed with the blood sacrificed
for so many,
You fill us with your spirit,
that we might find
true understanding,
that we might know true
knowledge and peace;
a gift so precious
it surpasses all understanding,
given freely to all who accept,
though none deserve;
oh my Lord,
my spirit cries out for You,
speaking the love and adoration
that is Yours and Yours alone,
let the glory of Your mystery
consume me like a great
and wonderful fire;
teach me,
guide me,
admonish me,
cleanse me,
purify me,
heal me,
sanctify me;
that through faith alone,
I might be found worthy
of one such as You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive