Friday, December 27, 2013

Shit Bags

they are all like bad jokes,
soggy, misplaced stereotypes,
without humor,
pretentious, overbearing bags of shit,
stuck on words,
trapped in meaning and purpose,
lost in their own rhythm,
full of bullshit and nonsense,
enamored by their own brilliance,
in love with the breath of their existence,
sad, pathetic little cock roaches
hiding beneath the kitchen sink,
waiting for the night,
crawling around in the dark,
scurrying back into their holes
when the lights come on;
I despise them,
I detest them,
I fear them,
but most of all;
I hate
being one of them;
in our own way
we’re all shit bags,
paying homage to egos
that never end,
seeking fulfillment
of hungers which go beyond
the soul,
stroking cocks and finger
fucking pussies that have
minds of their own;
yes, I despise them,
but most of all
I despise myself,
so do not give me
anymore of your shit;
cause my bag is full.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive