Friday, December 6, 2013

Dealers

the time has come
for me to be moving on,
get ready for the next
phase of my life,
learn to be at peace
with all that I have;
make do with what is there,
not what I want to be there;
I read the things
no one reads,
I go to the places
no one goes,
I see the people
no one sees;
I can no longer let that
guide my life,
all I need is this small
quiet voice,
which has existed inside
from the beginning,
inside this lonely prison
where everything is for sale;
even this;
in this world everyone
is a dealer,
in this world deals
are made and broken
every single minute
of every single day,
as everything not nailed down
is sold and bought,
whether it is needed
or not;
regardless of the cost
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive