Monday, December 16, 2013

Mediocrity

I am tired of mediocrity,
I am tired of compromise and second best,
I am tired of almost and maybe,
I am tired of what could have been
or what should have been,
I am tired of half truths and
inventions of the mind;
I am tired of the religions of men;
I want truth,
I want reality,
I want depth,
I want freedom,
I want light,
I want the living Jesus,
I want the living God,
I want the Comforter
who speaks of all truth,
who fills with power and fire;
lead me by Your word O Lord,
let me glorify Your precious name,
show me Your will my God,
that I might live in it forever,
free me from this prison of darkness and lies,
renew that which was lost so long ago,
restore the light of Your glorious presence,
let me sit in Your shadow,
be my King forever,
remove anything not of You O Lord,
fill me O Lord,
show me O Lord,
guide me O Lord,
let me walk in Your will,
let me be a son in whom
You may take pride;
serving You is my purpose,
living for You is all I need.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive