Tuesday, December 10, 2013

words (x-rated)

Note: I thought long and hard about whether to post this or not. It was written several years ago. Then I thought about re-writing it, but could not come up with a way that would leave its power intact. So I finally just decided to leave it as is and take a chance that the reader would understand that this, as many poems I have written, do not necessarily represent who or what I am, or what I believe in. To me that is what poetry is all about. You go with the flow, sometimes you play with it or alter the flow somewhat for clarity, but in the end you go with wherever it takes you. Otherwise it is not poetry, it is just words.

these words;
they are my women,
my bitches,
my strength,
my power,
my sluts,
my whores,
my refuge;
my escape;
I fuck em,
I leave em,
I make em bleed,
I leave em,
and still they are here
waiting,
ready to suck my cock
on demand,
willing to take it up the ass
at a moment notice;
I use them,
I beat them,
I abuse them,
I love them,
I make them smile;
I caress them
like a beautiful child,
I fondle them
like sweet young
breasts,
licking and sucking
on their nipples,
as they squeal out
in moans of indescribable
pleasure;
they take me places
far away,
where no one else
could go,
they return me
to a forgotten past,
where no one else
has been;
they speak of freedom
inside prison walls,
while dreaming of forgotten fields
where tomorrow waits;
inside them
I am inside her;
the final destination,
on a journey
with no beginning,
or end.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive