Friday, December 6, 2013

This Love

I want to breathe her like air,
taste her like honey,
eat her like a pineapple;
sweet and tender,
soft and succulent,
juicy and ripe;
I want to feel the ocean air
with her,
absorb the morning sun,
touch the infinite energy,
while we laugh,
while we run,
while we cry;
I want her memories,
her thoughts,
her past,
I want to mix them
with my own,
until they become one;
this love humbles me,
this love brings me
to my knees,
staggers my mind and soul,
this love silences me
with its ‘honey hush’,
this love fills me
like a mighty river
overflowing its banks,
covering the scarred and
broken land,
this love spews forth
like milk from an
overturned carton,
pumping like liquid gold
into the soft smooth
opening of her
moist, wet, silky fields;
this love overwhelms me,
this love fulfills me,
this love completes me;
this love consumes me.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive