Saturday, December 7, 2013

Without You

I am so undeserving,
I am so unworthy;
puffed up pride
seeking its own glory,
self-centered ideas and thoughts
full of vanity and iniquity,
lips dripping with venomous hate,
spewing words of anger and hurt;
without You
there is no hope,
without You
I am lost and alone;
when will it end Lord?
see my wretched life,
remember how I was formed,
help me live
with the frustration,
give me strength
to overcome the hopelessness,
lead me through this
valley of darkness and desperation,
free me from this prison of flesh;
hold me in Your arms
forever;
the pain becomes more
than I can bear,
the weariness too much
to overcome,
as I try to rise up
once more;
I cannot live
if I live without You,
I cannot make it one more day
without You;
my life is nothing
without You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive