Monday, December 30, 2013

soon

I’m tired of trying to determine;
who is right,
who is wrong,
why this happened,
why this didn't,
who’s to blame,
who isn't,
who should apologize,
who shouldn't,
when none of it really matters,
none of it means anything at all;
we’re all wrong,
we’re all right,
we’re all to blame;
it just doesn't matter;
and I am tired,
and I am sick,
and I am dying;
and it just doesn't matter;
I am tired of worrying about tomorrow,
and yesterday,
and last week,
and last month,
and 2 years ago,
and 5 years from now,
and 15 seconds from now;
I’m just tired;
I just want to hold on to
the moment,
I just want to experience
a perpetual orgasm,
I just want to make it all
go away,
I just want to hold on
to everybody and everything
but no one and nothing,
I just want to feel high
forever;
I just want to let go
once;
just once;
soon, soon,
but not soon
enough.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive