Friday, December 27, 2013

Parole

Within the conquering depths
of this cold black cell,
You bring hope and life,
from the empty solitude
of this perpetual dungeon,
You fill me with your light,
Trapped in the endless despair
of this eternal bondage,
You bring freedom and peace;
this prison,
holding me captive all my life,
no longer decides
who or what I shall be;
this depraved fortress of iniquity,
filled with unending suffering and pain,
where so much has been lost,
no longer shackles me
in the binding chains
of anger and fear;
the master of eternal night,
whose darkness and lies
deceive the whole world,
no longer blinds my eyes;
freed from this prison
at a cost beyond compare,
paroled by Your sacrifice and love
through Your amazing mercy and grace;
PRAISE YOUR NAME FOREVER!!!
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive