Thursday, December 12, 2013

Free

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.   John 8:34-36
early this morning,
lying in bed,
listening to the silence
and quiet of the moment,
He softly spoke,
reminding me of a spiritual darkness
that has lived deep within my soul
for most of my life,
something so black and ominous
I had forgotten it was even there
until He opened my eyes,
showing me how it has twisted my life,
influencing the way I see myself and others,
and the consequences of its
disastrous effects;
He offered me deliverance and healing
from the power of it’s devastating destruction,
if I just asked Him to remove it,
if I only put my trust in Him;
then;
a great black fog was lifted,
a bright, brilliant light
came flooding in,
cleansing and healing,
making me feel fresh and alive,
and I knew it was gone
forever;
whomsoever the Son sets free,
is free indeed;
He is the great physician,
the One who provides healing,
the One who can set us free
from diseases and hidden maladies
no human hand can detect,
overcoming obstacles and barriers,
bringing sought after relief
at just the perfect time;
if we only trust in Him
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive