Monday, December 30, 2013

Double Whopper

“You really need to take better care of yourself”
she said;
“I've been looking at cookbooks,
trying to make up a grocery list”
she said;
“I am hungry”
I said;
“Not now!
You know, chicken, asparagus, stuff like that”
she said;
“I was thinking more like a double whopper
with cheese”
I said;
“Why didn't you come out and tell me goodnight
after your shower?”
she asked;
“Because I knew
if I waited long enough,
you’d come in here and ask me that,
and I knew you’d start rubbing my chest
and we’d end up having great sex.
We go through this every time,
I just eliminated the middle step”
I said;
“You think so huh?”
she replied;
as she began rubbing my chest;
I still want that
double whopper
with cheese.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive