Monday, July 10, 2017

Yeshua






















what words have I
that pay honor to a King?
what gift can be given
worthy of His name?
He who overcame,
He who defeated death,
He who reigns eternally,
He who is our master;
mocked and mistreated,
spit upon and reviled,
beaten and scourged,
led like a lamb to the slaughter,
sacrificed upon a tree
for our iniquities and transgressions,
resurrected from the grave,
that through faith in Him,
none should perish
but all might have life;
through Him are all things possible,
through Him are all things made new,
to Him does all praise belong,
to Him is all glory given,
lift up His name
before all others;
Yeshua,
the Holy One of God.
.

.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind me reposting this? I have credited you as the author. Let me know if you'd like me to take it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is there for anyone who finds enjoyment in it Alison. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome and beautiful! I would like to download that picture to put on my phone to be a constant reminder that the Lord is coming back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive