Thursday, July 13, 2017

Knowledge of God




















O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? Or who hath been his counselor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.   Romans 11:33-36
wandering alone,
destroyed by the moment,
overcome by the magnitude,
afraid of the consequences;
eternally gone;
I have fallen short,
I have been less,
I have not been
all that You created
me to be;
I don’t comprehend the reason,
I can’t explain the why,
I only know through You
it will all work out
in the end;
without suffering and pain
there would be no relief,
without sadness and sorrow
there would be no happiness and joy,
without darkness and evil
there would be no light and righteousness;
and without You,
there would be no hope;
thank you Lord,
rebuke me when I am wrong,
discipline me as a beloved son,
praise Your holy name forever,
to You belongs the glory;
to You shall I belong
forever.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive