Friday, July 7, 2017

Grocery Shopping


















“we’re not having sex tonight”, she said while sipping
her 4th or 5th baileys on the rocks,
“oh really?” I replied,
trying to sound surprised and disappointed
at the same time;
while not sounding too relieved;
“no no” she said,
“you’ve drank way to much,
when you drink like this you take forever to cum,
I used to put up with it but now I’m to old”
“god there were times
when I wanted to drop;”
“it’s ok” I said,
“I once got the same complaint
from a honolulu whore,”
“I really don’t want to hear about it” she said,
“well it’s true,
she kicked me out after about 30 minutes,
told me she never would have taken my money
if she had known I was so drunk,
it just wasn’t worth it” I said;
the little bitch never did give me my money back;
so I ordered another drink, after all,
this started out as a grocery shopping trip,
and I needed at least three more beers
before I was ready for the grocery store;
the next day,
we drove up to see the wolves,
we stood there a long time,
just staring;
I wasn’t with her and
she wasn’t with me.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive