Thursday, July 13, 2017

Deliver Me




















within nighttime dreams,
I walk in cold, forsaken places,
dark, dead lost places,
far beyond the reach of hope;
I listen to the suffering,
I hear the sorrow,
I feel the pain,
I know the emptiness;
they are places through which
I have walked before;
when I awake,
You are there,
standing by my side,
never letting go,
never walking away,
healing me,
renewing me,
blessing me
when I deserve nothing,
forgiving me
when I can not forgive myself,
reminding me that without You
I can never overcome;
deliver me O Lord,
from dark, dead places,
lost and forgotten places,
hidden within the shadows of dreams,
take away the emptiness
as only You can;
hold me now,
bathe me in Your light,
fill me with Your love,
surround me with Your glory,
let me belong to You forever;
my Savior,
my King,
my God;
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive