Thursday, July 13, 2017

I Thirst













I thirst O Lord,
for Your wisdom and knowledge,
I hunger for Your love and peace,
I live O Lord,
for Your truth and light,
I seek Your mercy and grace;
Your words
lie resting within my soul,
like rare and precious jewels,
perfect in every way,
shining brilliant and bright,
worth more than all the wealth
this world has to offer,
providing depth and understanding
beyond my limited comprehension,
opening my blinded eyes,
bringing new vision and hope;
deliver me O Lord,
from the evil of this eternal night,
hold my hand until the end,
help me rise above the moment,
free me from the enemy’s traps and snares,
guide my journey along these dark
and treacherous paths,
forgive my trespasses,
see past my weakness,
allow me to be a witness
to Your never ending glory,
let my lips praise
Your righteous and holy name;
to You do I belong,
in You shall I remain;
my Lord,
my King,
my Savior,
my God,
my Everything;
I thirst O Lord
for You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive