Sunday, July 16, 2017

Holy Words




















caught up in the moment,
lost in the confusion and chaos,
surrounded by a ruthless enemy,
I take shelter in Your protective arms,
within the silence and solitude
of the long black night,
I seek Your righteous counsel;
guide my path O Lord,
direct my wavering hand,
let all who see my life
know the beauty and wonder
of Your marvelous mercy and grace;
do this for Your glory my Lord,
do this for Your mighty name;
who am I,
that You should pour out Your blessings?
who am I,
that You should see my life?
There is a way that seems right to a man,
but in the end it leads to death.   Proverbs 16:25
all my thoughts,
all my knowledge,
all my righteousness,
are but filthy rags
before Your mighty presence;
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways,”
declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.”   Isaiah 55:8-9
praise You my precious Lord,
for Your marvelous, glorious light,
for Your holy words of wisdom and truth,
which shine like rare and wondrous pearls.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive