Sunday, July 16, 2017

Power


















For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. I Corinthians 4:20
Your power is beyond all
this world can comprehend,
like a philosophy or psychology
they try to minimize who You really are,
sweeping You under man-made rugs,
placing You inside man-made boxes,
trying to restrain You with man-made
laws and traditions,
never understanding,
never knowing,
never able to fully acknowledge,
that everything they are,
everything they know,
exists only by Your
unfathomable mercy and grace,
through the unlimited power
of Your Word alone,
that every breath taken is a gift,
which can never be repaid;
through Your power
I am given a taste of a world
free from sin,
a world of love and hope,
stripped of all its suffering and fear;
without hate,
without lust,
without greed;
through Your power
I begin to understand,
through the Holy Spirit
I start to see,
a world which my mind
cannot fully grasp,
an indescribable place
prepared from the beginning
for those who love You,
a world that leaves me humbled,
perfect and pure,
beyond words,
without compare,
a world where I can only
fall down before You
and whisper;
my Lord,
my Master,
my King;
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive