Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Somewhere There is Love/Somewhere There is You

somewhere there is decency
and goodness,
amidst the evil and iniquity;
somewhere there is
mercy and hope,
within the suffering
and doubt;
somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You;
where darkness is no more,
and light shines pure and bright;
where every tear is wiped away,
and fear fades like the
disappearing night;
somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You;
the One who bought my freedom
with His life,
the One who is my majestic
Savior and King,
the One through whom
all things flow,
the One whose praises I will
forever sing;
to You do I swear my allegiance,
in You will my life forever belong,
with You does my loyalty lie,
through You will I know no wrong;
knowing You,
is worth more than all
the riches of this world,
to be where You are,
is the greatest gift
one could ever receive;
teach us Your ways,
guide us as beloved children,
pour out Your Holy Spirit
on our heads,
bathe us in Your brilliant light,
fill us with Your precious love.
Show the entire world
Your magnificent glory,
let all creation praise
Your wonderful name,
let every knee bow,
let every tongue confess,
that You and You alone are
Lord and King;
somewhere there is love,
somewhere there is You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive