Monday, October 28, 2013

Big Tipper

Vicki,
the barmaid,
excites me
to no end,
she’s so big,
and round,
and firm,
and lusty,
when she moves
you can almost hear
the sexual energy field
crackling and popping,
as it rises and collapses
around her;
one time her hip
accidentally brushed against me
as she took our order;
I almost came
in my pants;
she’s the kind of woman
you could get lost in,
buried within her huge
soft mounds,
and heavenly valleys;
yes,
she excites me to no end,
but then
it wouldn’t be the first time,
it is funny though,
the thoughts which go
through your head,
when you’re lying in bed
with a 102 degree fever;
oh well;
and since I have nothing
she could possibly want;
I always leave
a big tip.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive