Friday, October 25, 2013

My Sister-in-law is a Whore

my sister-in-law is a whore
and the town drunk;
it wasn't always this way;
I remember when she was
young and beautiful,
not the tired, worn out,
old woman she is now,
wild and free like the breeze,
full of laughter and excitement,
making the blood flow hot in every guy,
as she teased and captivated,
always the center of attention,
like a queen holding court
before her loyal subjects;
I knew my sister-in-law
before I married her sister,
and when the bar lights came on
at the end of the night,
I was right there,
with all the other hypnotized,
horny bastards,
praying to be the one she
went home with,
but time caught up with her,
as she refused to give in,
living each day for drugs, sex
and rock n roll,
the laughter started sounding
more like a cackle than some
musical melody,
and no one has much tolerance
for a loud, foul mouthed, old hag,
with spotted, yellow skin
from liver damage,
and rotting, missing teeth;
but every now and then,
I close my eyes and smile
at the memories,
remembering there was a time
when we were both much better,
and I realize just how much
I loved that drunken old whore.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive