Monday, October 21, 2013

I know

I know that in the end
You will make everything
come out right,
I know that this darkness
surrounding me now will fade
with the morning dawn;
I know that You will
wipe away every tear,
I know that You will make
all things new,
I know that You will
heal the damage,
I know that You discipline
and teach only those
whom You love,
I know that You will stand
by my side through every
trial and test,
I know that You will never
give me more than
I can withstand;
I know;
inside I have always known,
just as I have always known
that You are the truth,
that You are the light,
that You are the way;
I knew it when I lay
on that gym floor
so many years ago,
Your soft still voice
bringing reassurance
that You would be there
when I stepped onto
the football field,
I knew it when I stood at the edge,
staring into the eternal darkness
waiting before me,
as You pulled me back
into Your precious arms,
before I was forever gone;
I knew it then,
I know it now;
no matter where this road leads,
I know that I will always love You,
that I will always be Yours,
that You will always be my King,
my Lord,
my Savior;
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive