Wednesday, October 9, 2013

All Things Are Possible

out on the front line,
anticipating the approaching
dawn,
the hour grows short,
even as the waiting turns long;
everything changes with time,
even this;
white on black,
black on white,
all is not as it seems,
there is more
than meets the eye,
some mysteries
were never intended
for discovery,
some truth
is more than most
can handle,
some lies
are better left
untold;
don’t let me sink
into this sea of darkness
and pain,
help me rise above
the surface,
let me feel the light
once more,
allow me to breathe
again,
turn defeat into victory,
guide my escape
from these demonic monsters,
pulling me down,
give me the strength to resist
their unceasing
perversion and depravity.
show the world that
with You I can do
all things,
that He who is within
is greater than he
who is without;
that for You
all things are possible.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive