Monday, October 28, 2013

Do Not Be Afraid

You are my child,
I have loved you from
the moment you were
created in the womb,
I will always love you,
I will always be beside you,
I will see you through every trial,
I will hold your hand
through every test;
I will be with you forever;
I know there are things
that you do not understand,
I know that you are
frightened and confused,
I know there are things that
do not make sense,
things beyond your ability
to comprehend,
I know how you were formed,
I know you better than
you know yourself,
I know your weakness,
I know your strength,
I know what you can withstand
and what you cannot;
there are some things
in which you must simply
put your trust in me;
turn to me,
and I will give you comfort,
seek me with all  your heart,
and you will find me;
you are my dear,
precious child,
who I have loved
from the moment of creation,
do not be afraid,
just believe;
for I am with you
always.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive