Saturday, July 23, 2011

In You

Even if there were no hope of reward,
at the end of this
long lonesome road called life,
still would I sing praises unto You,
still would I love Your name;

for Your truth,
for Your light,
for Your sacrifice.

In You there is no darkness,
in You there is no confusion,
in You there is only light,
in You there is only peace,
in You lies all my trust,
in You resides all my hope,
in You I place all my faith,
in You shall I overcome
the darkness of this night,
in You shall I have
life more abundant,
for above You
there is no other;

You alone are worthy.

You know what I need
better than I could ever know myself,
You see that which my limited vision
cannot even imagine,
You lead me to that perfect place
before I even know I have arrived.

You have restored all that was lost,
You have brought new hope and joy,
to You do I owe all that I have;

to You shall I belong forever.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive