Thursday, July 28, 2011

All Things

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.    Philippians 4:11-13

Through You
I am strong,
through You
I am alive,
through You
I am a son
of the living God;

through You
I can do all things.

In times of joy,
in times of sorrow,
You are there,
opening my eyes,
guiding my paths,
within You
I have all that I need,
within You
I shall not want,
within You
I am more than I am.

You teach me
to be patient,
You show me
how to be better,
You renew my strength
when there is no strength
to be found.

Holy Father
fill me with the fire
of Your magnificent spirit,
remove anything not of You,
recreate me in Your glorious image,
make me a son
in which You may take pride;

Father,
bring me home to You.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive