Friday, September 29, 2017

numb


























The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.   Joel 2:31-32
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”   Romans 10:12-13
the numbness grows;
I fight,
I flex,
I stretch,
I rub,
but still it grows;
it’s like sinking
in quicksand;
I should not complain,
yet still I complain,
I should not criticize,
yet still I criticize,
I should not judge,
yet still I judge,
I should not hate,
yet still I hate,
I should not speak,
yet still I speak;
what hope is there
for one such as I?
Your law is light,
Your yoke truth,
Your garments righteousness,
Your path faith,
Your garden love,
You have taken away
the darkness and despair,
I have called upon Your name
and You have heard;
I was dead
now I am alive.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive