Friday, September 29, 2017

I Know




















Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”   John 14:6-7
I know in the end,
You will make everything come out right,
I know this darkness surrounding me now
will fade with the morning dawn,
I know You will wipe away every tear,
I know You will make all things new,
I know You will heal the damage,
I know You discipline and teach
only those whom You love,
I know You will stand by my side
through every trial and test,
I know You will never give me more
than I can withstand;
I have always known
You are the way,
You are the truth,
You are the life;
I knew it when I lay on that gym floor
so many years ago,
Your soft, still voice bringing reassurance
You would be there as I stepped onto the field,
I knew it when I stood at the edge,
staring into the eternal darkness waiting before me,
as You pulled me back into Your precious arms
before I was forever gone;
I knew it then,
I know it now;
no matter where this road leads,
I know that I will always love You,
I will always be Yours,
You are my King,
my Lord,
my Savior;
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive