Saturday, September 23, 2017

Keep Your Love Alive


























“Abandon all hope, ye who enter here” – Dante Alighieri - Inferno (Divine Comedy)
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.  I Corinthians 13:8-13
the end approaches,
shadows grow,
darkness builds,
prison bars disappear,
self-imposed chains
fall away,
no more limits,
no more boundaries;
no more fear;
words have no worth here,
possessions even less,
all that you think and feel;
unknown,
unimportant,
unimpressive,
unreal,
beyond physicality,
beyond sadness,
beyond joy,
beyond knowing,
beyond wondering;
beyond caring;
only one thing remains,
one thing amidst all the
desires and lusts,
the endless worries,
the doubts and concerns,
the empty, useless emotions,
the greed and envy,
the only thing that ever
mattered all along;
hold on to it with every
ounce of strength that
you possess.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive