Sunday, September 10, 2017

Greater


















No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.   Romans 8:37
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”   Matthew 19:26
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in  you is greater than the one who is in the world.   I John 4:4
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”   John 16:33
I awake in the middle
of the dark, silent night,
helpless and afraid,
surrounded by the still, quiet depths,
overcome by the worries and cares,
reminded of an uncertain tomorrow,
fearful of all that lies beyond my control;
then You softly speak,
filling me with Your love,
overwhelming me with Your grace,
cleansing me of sin, restoring my soul,
reminding me that I will never
be alone;
with You there is no condemnation
or rejection;
no matter what tomorrow might bring,
You will see me through,
You will be by my side,
You will provide a way,
through every trial,
through every test,
when I can no longer stand,
You are there holding me up,
providing strength where there
is none to be found,
through You I am more than a conqueror,
through You all things are possible,
through You I am greater than the world.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive