Monday, January 15, 2018

Completely





















In the night
I remember places
I have been,
forgotten things,
small things,
things which only
You know;
I feel Your wondrous touch,
Your magnificent mercy and grace;
all my life
You have led me
to this moment,
now I am ready,
now I can comprehend,
now I am Yours completely,
now I belong to You
forever;
do not let me be a well
without water,
do not let me be a dark, angry, cloud
within the approaching tempest,
do not let me walk down paths
leading to death,
do not let me be pious
for piety sake,
let me be a living spring
from which all may drink,
like a mighty raging river
Your unconditional love
flows from within,
a brightly blazing beacon
set upon a hill for all to see,
let Your marvelous light shine forth,
fill me with the splendor
of Your precious spirit,
allow me to be a messenger
of Your glory and truth;
Jesus,
praise Your holy and beautiful name,
my King, my God, my Savior
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive