Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nothing At All

once more, slipping into the fantasy,
once more, drifting on the motionless sea,
searching barren skies,
waiting for the call,
holding on to nothing;
nothing at all;
waiting for dreams that
never mattered,
trying not to puke,
trying not to fall,
trying not to break down,
trying not to fail;
please see that I am trying,
please understand that this
is not the life I want,
change does not come easy (for me),
it rips and tears,
it claws and chews,
biting and scratching through
mountains of unrehearsed flesh;
inside we are all the same,
inside we are all cold, scared
and frightened,
running from darkness,
becoming entangled
in unforeseen webs,
trying to escape from situations and
circumstances beyond our control;
in this fantasy
everything is dead,
everything is cold,
no future,
no hope,
no dreams;
nothing at all;
please take me home now,
I am ready to go,
I have tried so hard to be
what You wanted me to be,
please take me home now,
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive