Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Deliver Me

within nighttime dreams,
I walk in cold, forsaken places,
dark, dead lost places;
far beyond the reach of hope;
I listen to the suffering,
I hear the sorrow,
I feel the pain,
I know the emptiness;
they are places through which
I have walked before;
ehen I awake
You are there,
standing by my side,
never letting go,
never walking away,
renewing and healing me,
blessing me when I
deserve nothing,
forgiving me,
when I cannot forgive myself,
reminding me that without You,
I can never overcome;
deliver me O Lord,
from dark, dead places,
lost and forgotten places,
hidden within the shadows of dreams;
take away the emptiness
as only You can;
hold me now,
bathe me in Your light,
fill me with Your love,
surround me with Your glory,
let me belong to You forever,
my Savior,
my King,
my God,
my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive