Friday, June 13, 2014

Dealers

the time has come for me
to be moving on,
get ready for the next phase
of my life,
learn to be at peace
with all that I have;
make do with what is there,
not what I want to be there;
I read the things
no one reads,
I go to the places
no one goes,
I see the people
no one sees;
I can no longer let that guide my life,
all I need is this small quiet voice,
which has existed inside from the beginning,
inside this lonely prison,
where everything is for sale;
even this;
in this world everyone is a dealer,
in this world deals are made and broken,
every single minute, of every single day,
as everything not nailed down,
is sold and bought,
whether it is needed or not;
regardless of the cost.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive