Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dark Night No More

dark night no more,
suffering and pain forever gone,
Your precious light shines upon my face,
the road ahead becomes clear,
a new day begins to dawn;
hold me in Your arms,
pour out Your mercy and grace,
soothe the raging storms,
silence the savage screams,
save me from the fate I so
richly deserve;
there is only truth,
there is only peace,
there is only love,
there is only You;
there is nothing more I need;
You have defeated the darkness,
You have conquered the fear,
You have restored the life,
You have returned the hope,
You have raised me from the deep;
forgive my foolish ways,
remove my haughty pride,
humble my stubborn heart,
show me how to live;
make me like You O Lord;
be real within my heart,
mold my desires around
Your Holy will,
teach me as a father
teaches a son,
speak inside my soul,
change my ways;
shield me with Your love,
walk with me through the shadows,
protect me from the night,
be with me wherever I go;
for all my days,
I will trust in You.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive