Saturday, June 28, 2014

Look Down On Me Lord

look down on me Lord,
see the weakness,
witness the weariness,
understand the pain,
hear the depression,
feel the frustration;
know the burning desire
to belong to You;
so many answers,
so little truth,
remove this sadness
living inside,
make perfect
the imperfection,
take away the lust
and temptation,
fill me with Your peace;
heal the damage done;
O my Lord,
everything fades but You,
all are false but You,
You and You alone
are life and truth,
You and You alone
are the holy King of the Universe,
let Your love and light
guide my crooked path,
let me walk in the shadow
of Your wondrous
mercy and grace,
lead me to living waters
that never cease,
deliver me from the evil
lurking just outside,
overwhelm me with Your
marvelous love,
teach me how to become
a son of the living God;
praise Your holy name forever!
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive