Monday, January 20, 2014

With Her

we went out for dinner
on valentines day,
she wore the slinky black dress
and earrings that I love
so much;
she still takes my breath away,
and always will;
she tells me about her day,
talking and bubbling
as I bathe in the glow
of her radiance,
full of quiet pride
just to be sitting
at the same table
with her,
she is my partner,
my soul mate;
the woman of my dreams;
she orders her beloved
grilled shrimp,
the big jumbo juicy kind
that I love to watch her eat,
because she smiles
with every bite,
and I feel her passion
as the juice runs down her lips,
and it is all I can do
to keep from leaning over
and licking them clean
with my tongue,
instead I wipe them off
with a napkin,
as she giggles
like a beautiful
young girl;
later,
lying next to
each other
in bed,
her head resting
on my chest,
she tells me
how wonderful
the night has been;
I softly kiss
her head
and tell her
that it truly
was,
but then
with her;
every night is.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive