Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.   Jeremiah 17:14
I have traveled so far,
still I return to this place
where I once began,
this land of degradation and pain,
where darkness and silence
live hand in hand;
I have traveled so far,
yet have I gone nowhere?
deliver me O LORD,
do not give me more
than my broken spirit can bear,
do not leave me here
to face an enemy I could
never overcome alone;
In You will I place my trust,
in You will I seek my hope,
in You will I find my salvation,
in You will I enter my rest;
touch me that I might be healed,
test me that I may be confirmed,
turn me from paths that do not
lead to You,
teach me how to walk
in Your light;
for if You heal me O LORD,
I will be healed;
if You save me,
I will be saved;
for you are the One
I praise.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive