Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ready





















I don’t write a lot anymore;
it’s not that I can’t,
it’s just that there isn’t
much left to say,
I have been to the dark edge,
I have seen the other side,
I have heard the lies,
I have known the truth,
I have felt the light,
I am ready for the end
I am ready for the night;
I am ready to begin;
I have been blessed in ways
words can never describe,
there is nothing that I desire,
there is nothing that I want,
everyday is a gift,
every minute a miracle,
every breath a reprieve,
this body continues to struggle,
but it is only temporary,
a slight inconvenience,
a momentary delay,
it will fade like
the evening sun,
all that will be left is love;
all that will be left is You;
You have made this possible,
You have brought me to this place
I could never find by myself,
You continue to stand by my side
when death is all I deserve,
You continue loving me when I
can’t even love myself;
You are my King,
You are my Lord,
You are my Everything.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive