Saturday, April 22, 2017

Nothing at All






I am happiest
when I feel nothing,
nothing at all;
and that explains a lot;
but I am lucky,
at least I can write about it,
most don’t even have that;
being in the middle sucks,
it always has,
but someone has to do it I suppose,
everyone can’t walk along the edges,
there just isn’t enough room;
she sees something in me,
I don’t know what it is,
I’ve never seen it,
I’m not even sure I believe it’s really there,
maybe she only sees herself,
as I see her,
the beauty which exists within,
the love that has been denied for so long,
that which no one sees but me;
maybe,
anything is possible;
I only know
that I am happiest,
when I feel nothing;
nothing at all;
and that really does say a lot,
for anyone who takes the time to listen.
.
.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive