Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wilderness


























But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.   2 Corinthians 12:9-10
the night grows darkest,
before the approaching dawn,
the struggle becomes greatest,
with journey’s end just out of sight;
look down on me with mercy O Lord,
pull me from these raging waters,
guide me through this wilderness
that surrounds my every side;
let me hold on to You;
reveal Your will for my life,
fill me with Your Holy Spirit,
let me glorify Your name,
let me be Your servant;
forever;
through my weakness O Lord,
may Your strength be made perfect,
through my iniquities and transgressions,
may Your love shine like a beacon in the night;
without You I am nothing but dust;
Your mercy and grace are sufficient,
Your love and sacrifice enough,
You alone have the power to overcome,
You alone have defeated death;
to You does all glory belong,
to You shall all glory be given,
for You and You alone are Lord,
You and You alone are King.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive