Saturday, January 28, 2017

Storms















I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.   Isaiah 45:5-7
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.   2 Timothy 3:1-5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.   Proverbs 3:5-6
once again, storms begin to build,
raging winds start to blow,
through the chaos and darkness,
You stand like a shining
light upon a hill,
a mighty rock which can never
be moved,
a haven where shelter might be found;
a small, still voice within
the howling madness;
trapped inside their fear,
running from their mortality,
they see,
but they are blind,
they hear,
but they are deaf;
You are so much more than
psychology or philosophical babble,
so far beyond political agendas or
simple human persuasion;
denying the sovereignty,
demeaning the righteousness,
twisting the truth;
failing to grasp the power.
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Followers

Blog Archive